Starting on September 20th an during the whole month of October we offer a variety of activities around our orchard meadows. This month everything revolves around these elements of our cultural landscape, which are so important for our region. Discover a variety of regional products, activities and festivals and help preserve our heritage!
- From mid-September you can have your apples pressed to juice at the Eppelpress in Eppeldorf: Eppelpress.
- 19. + 20.9 .: Celebrate the plum festival in Cruchten.
- 28.9.-5.10.: Discover the “Léierbongert” (educational orchard) with your class or children in Rosport.
- 3.10 .: Have your apples and pears determined at the Drive-In in Born.
- 4.10 .: Enjoy Father’s Day with an Orchard Brunch at Carli’s Coffee.
- 10.10 .: Help with the apple harvest in Bech.
- 10. + 11.10 .: Celebrate the Apple Juice Festival & Hobby Market in Echternach.
- 10.10 .: Have your apples and pears determined in the Drive-In in Schrondweiler.
- October 21-25: Enjoy the orchard menu at the Heringer Millen.
If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us!